Preparation and filing of Corporation Tax Return
Preparation and filing of Confirmation Statement
Monthly Bank Reconciliation
Monthly supplier payment runs
Monthly Management Accounts
Quarterly meeting with your Accounts Manager
Xero Payroll setup and Training
Quickbooks Bookkeeping Training
Accounting system setup
Advice on Foreign income taxation
Advice on Property Income
Registered limited companies are required to file end-of-year accounts with both HMRC and Companies House. To achieve this compliance (on the basis of your bookkeeping records), Watermill Accounting can prepare those end-of-year accounts in accordance with the applicable Accounting Standards and Companies Act which can involve:
- The preparation and filing of statutory or abbreviated accounts with Companies House
- Assistance to complete and file the Annual Return at Companies House
- Help with other company secretarial matters
We provide a simple and time saving, complete, same day company formation service involving:
- Digital Certificate of Incorporation
- Digital Copy of Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Digital Share Certificate
- Business Bank Account with either Barclays or HSBC
Watermill Accounting provides its clients with the latest statutory tax allowance information, personal or corporation tax rates and updates on the various aspects and impact of tax law. We can file businesses Corporation Tax returns with HMRC and claim expenses, alongside other specialised tax services that we provide including:
- Tax Planning
- Electronic Filing with HMRC
- R&D Tax Credits
To complete either online and desktop bookkeeping, simply send us your receipts and we’ll be happy to work with your business’s existing software – or can suggest the most suitable accounting software of which free (or low cost) packages are available.
Watermill Accounting can do this on your behalf, helping you save time and ensuring that the nothing is forgotten so that it is filed correctly.
There are three rates of ‘Value Added Tax’ (VAT) levied across a range of goods or services – Standard (20%), Reduced (5%) and Zero Rated (0%). Businesses must register for VAT with HMRC if their turnover for the previous 12 months exceeds £82,000 and if:
- Your turnover may go over that threshold within the next 30 days
- You acquire a VAT registered business as a going concern
- Sell goods into the UK from another EU country and exceed the ‘Distance Selling Threshold’
- Purchase goods totalling more than £82,000 from other EU countries in a single year
Watermill Accounting can assist with the VAT registration process, but we must notified promptly for this to occur within one month following the month you exceed the VAT threshold. We also offer advice regarding the various VAT schemes in operation and (based on the information supplied) prepare quarterly VAT returns filing them electronically with HMRC after your approval.
Our all-inclusive service involves an ‘IR35’ review and assessment of your agency contract, where a ‘Pass’ means that contract adheres to ‘IR35’ and a ‘Fail’ indicates it falls outside. Should it fail, we will highlight any necessary amendments and suggest clauses that could be added, happily re-assessing once they have been made.
This assessment is free if you sign up for our contractor services .